At HR Software Solutions we’ve worked on a number of projects implementing and training on ADP VirtualEdge, a leading applicant tracking system. Here’s a bit about the solution, using their main website as a resource.
Look at your workforce. Can you recognize how each member is contributing to your larger business goals? If you can’t then it’s time to ask why. Time to align talent with strategy. So your business – and your people – can scale new heights.
Get more from your more important and strategic asset–your people
Good talent management solutions mean being able to find, grow, align and keep your employees. ADP helps you develop your workers so both you and they grow together in the long run. Imagine being able to:
- Recruit your future workforce in a way that helps increase hiring speed, improves candidate satisfaction, and strengthens employment brand while simultaneously helping to reduce cost, risk and administrative burden, with an industry-leading technology that can be provided as a standalone solution or as part of a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solution leveraging ADP’s recruiting experts
- Better recognize who you should hire with better screening and selection tools and practices
- Better spot the potential gaps in your workers’ knowledge and skills with learning management
- Keep talent on track with performance management that measures workers’ progress against your company’s larger vision
- Grow – and keep – your best people with appropriate compensation management
- Have a plan and a process for dealing with organizational change through good succession management
- Use talent management solutions as a foundation for improving your overall Human Capital Management
Think about it. You might have the greatest business strategy in the history of your industry. But if you don’t have the talent needed to carry it out then it’s not worth the paper it’s written on.
Simplify and automate your talent management solutions, and help unlock the power of your employees
Your future is in the hands of your workforce. Now get out of their way – so they can get moving. How? With a new approach to talent management, one that:
- Helps simplify and streamline all aspects of recruiting, including employee screening and selection, hiring, and onboarding
- Focuses on the education, development and growth of your employees so their performance can more closely align with strategic business objectives
- Rewards your top performers with compensation that will help keep them on your team
- Helps you prepare for the future with more efficient succession management
We’re ready when you are.
Imagine what a unified approach to talent management – delivered by a single provider – could do for your business. It’s time to position your workforce to achieve your company’s goals. Time to rethink talent management. Are you ready?